Both markets working as one
Legislation has always played a large role in the electricity sector and this is also true for the Guarantee of Origin (GO) market. RECS international reviews and analyses European and national legislation, providing commentary to governments and advice to our members. Growth in the voluntary and small national legislative changes have dramatically changed the market in recent years.
We at RECS International hope that future legislation will bring the voluntary market and the compliance market for GOs closer together. Presenting a system where one certificate can be used for voluntary purchases, carbon accounting, proof-of-purchase or national targets.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015