Both markets working as one
Legislation has always played a large role in the electricity sector and this is also true for the Guarantee of Origin (GO) market. RECS international reviews and analyses European and national legislation, providing commentary to governments and advice to our members. Growth in the voluntary and small national legislative changes have dramatically changed the market in recent years.
We at RECS International hope that future legislation will bring the voluntary market and the compliance market for GOs closer together. Presenting a system where one certificate can be used for voluntary purchases, carbon accounting, proof-of-purchase or national targets.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016