RECs Market Meeting 2017
The seventh edition of our annual RECs Market Meeting, Consumers driving the energy transition, will take place on 21 - 22 March 2017 at the Grand Krasnapolsky Hotel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. With many expert speakers, this event will include panels, workshops and seminars on the latest hot topics relating to energy tracking systems and related issues. What’s unique about this event is its focus on the consumer side of the electricity market.
The official website for this unique event can be found here.
We hope to see you in Amsterdam in 2017.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015