Workshop on guarantees of origin trade in Hamburg
The European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET) and the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) are organizing a workshop in cooperation with DLA Piper on, "Trading guarantees of origin: EECS in practice and in legal documentation".
Speakers at the event include: Jan Haizmann (EFET), Timo Schulz (EEX), Liesbeth Switten (AIB) and Andreas Gunst (DLA Piper).
The workshop is planned for July 1, 2015 from 13:00 - 17:00 in Hamburg, Germany. Registration is free of charge but prior confirmation is required.
For more information please feel free to contact the RECS Secretariat or EFET directly.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015