Workshop on guarantees of origin trade in Hamburg
The European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET) and the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) are organizing a workshop in cooperation with DLA Piper on, "Trading guarantees of origin: EECS in practice and in legal documentation".
Speakers at the event include: Jan Haizmann (EFET), Timo Schulz (EEX), Liesbeth Switten (AIB) and Andreas Gunst (DLA Piper).
The workshop is planned for July 1, 2015 from 13:00 - 17:00 in Hamburg, Germany. Registration is free of charge but prior confirmation is required.
For more information please feel free to contact the RECS Secretariat or EFET directly.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016