Webinar with AIB on value of GO
The Corporate Green Sourcing Academy and the Association of Issuing Bodies are organizing an informative webinar: The value of Guarantees of Origin: empowering consumers in the energy transition.
Dirk van Evercooren, president of the AIB, will be speaking. The webinar will take place at 13 Nov 2017 at 15:00 CET and will last for about an hour. To register, please visit this link.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change