US cap-and-trade discussing a merge
The Regional Green House Gas Initiative (RGGI) including nine Northeast states in the United States is discussing combining the east coast state cap-and-trade systems to California's new system.
This would not have a direct effect on the electricity tracking systems, also issued by RGGI (pronounced 'Reggie') due to how the certificates are structured. To read more about this discussion click on the article, here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer