US cap-and-trade discussing a merge
The Regional Green House Gas Initiative (RGGI) including nine Northeast states in the United States is discussing combining the east coast state cap-and-trade systems to California's new system.
This would not have a direct effect on the electricity tracking systems, also issued by RGGI (pronounced 'Reggie') due to how the certificates are structured. To read more about this discussion click on the article, here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016