US cap-and-trade discussing a merge
The Regional Green House Gas Initiative (RGGI) including nine Northeast states in the United States is discussing combining the east coast state cap-and-trade systems to California's new system.
This would not have a direct effect on the electricity tracking systems, also issued by RGGI (pronounced 'Reggie') due to how the certificates are structured. To read more about this discussion click on the article, here.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015