US cap-and-trade discussing a merge
The Regional Green House Gas Initiative (RGGI) including nine Northeast states in the United States is discussing combining the east coast state cap-and-trade systems to California's new system.
This would not have a direct effect on the electricity tracking systems, also issued by RGGI (pronounced 'Reggie') due to how the certificates are structured. To read more about this discussion click on the article, here.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International