Update CertifHy - the platform for creating a GO for Hydrogen
The CertifHy platform (see previous news on this here) has recently been progressing on further developing the GO Scheme, GO issuing, GO commercialisation and the regulatory framework.
Four hydrogen producers will have their production batches audited during this pilotand the corresponding GOs will be up for trade in April 2018. More information about this can be found here.
RECS International takes part in two working groups (WG) of the CertifHy platform: WG1- Scheme & Procedures and WG3 - Commercialisation and Use.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer