Unique perspective on recent ECJ Court Case
DLA Piper has released a document explaining the recent European Court of Justice (ECJ) court case.
The RECS International secretariat recommends that users of the RECS newsletter read the recent release by DLA Piper, “ECJ Case on Cross-border Participation in Renewable Energy Support Schemes – Free at Last”.
The document can be downloaded here
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer