Unique perspective on recent ECJ Court Case
DLA Piper has released a document explaining the recent European Court of Justice (ECJ) court case.
The RECS International secretariat recommends that users of the RECS newsletter read the recent release by DLA Piper, “ECJ Case on Cross-border Participation in Renewable Energy Support Schemes – Free at Last”.
The document can be downloaded here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International