Unique perspective on recent ECJ Court Case
DLA Piper has released a document explaining the recent European Court of Justice (ECJ) court case.
The RECS International secretariat recommends that users of the RECS newsletter read the recent release by DLA Piper, “ECJ Case on Cross-border Participation in Renewable Energy Support Schemes – Free at Last”.
The document can be downloaded here
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015