Unique perspective on recent ECJ Court Case
DLA Piper has released a document explaining the recent European Court of Justice (ECJ) court case.
The RECS International secretariat recommends that users of the RECS newsletter read the recent release by DLA Piper, “ECJ Case on Cross-border Participation in Renewable Energy Support Schemes – Free at Last”.
The document can be downloaded here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016