UBA's cancelation functionality live
RECS International learned today that the cancelation functionality is now available on the UBA’s HKNR (Herkunftsnachweisregister).
This information was made available to the RECS International Secretariat today via e-mail. The UBA’s inability to cancel GOs was causing some problems for many RECS International members, we at RECS are pleased to see this resolved.
RECS International members are encouraged to contact the RECS secretariat to report any future problems or concerns with national registries.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016