UBA's cancelation functionality live
RECS International learned today that the cancelation functionality is now available on the UBA’s HKNR (Herkunftsnachweisregister).
This information was made available to the RECS International Secretariat today via e-mail. The UBA’s inability to cancel GOs was causing some problems for many RECS International members, we at RECS are pleased to see this resolved.
RECS International members are encouraged to contact the RECS secretariat to report any future problems or concerns with national registries.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International