UBA's cancelation functionality live
RECS International learned today that the cancelation functionality is now available on the UBA’s HKNR (Herkunftsnachweisregister).
This information was made available to the RECS International Secretariat today via e-mail. The UBA’s inability to cancel GOs was causing some problems for many RECS International members, we at RECS are pleased to see this resolved.
RECS International members are encouraged to contact the RECS secretariat to report any future problems or concerns with national registries.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015