Towards the 1st EU-wide Guarantee of Origin for Renewably-produced Hydrogen
The CertifHy Project has finalized its work on ‘Developing the 1st EU-wide Guarantee of Origin for Premium Hydrogen’ and presented the results and next steps during the event: “Implementing the 1st EU-wide Guarantees of Origin Scheme for Premium Hydrogen” on October 19th, in Brussels. In this article Vanessa Wabitsch from Hinicio elaborates on the future of premium hydrogen GO's.
Download the document here.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015