Towards the 1st EU-wide Guarantee of Origin for Renewably-produced Hydrogen
The CertifHy Project has finalized its work on ‘Developing the 1st EU-wide Guarantee of Origin for Premium Hydrogen’ and presented the results and next steps during the event: “Implementing the 1st EU-wide Guarantees of Origin Scheme for Premium Hydrogen” on October 19th, in Brussels. In this article Vanessa Wabitsch from Hinicio elaborates on the future of premium hydrogen GO's.
Download the document here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change