Towards the 1st EU-wide Guarantee of Origin for Renewably-produced Hydrogen
The CertifHy Project has finalized its work on ‘Developing the 1st EU-wide Guarantee of Origin for Premium Hydrogen’ and presented the results and next steps during the event: “Implementing the 1st EU-wide Guarantees of Origin Scheme for Premium Hydrogen” on October 19th, in Brussels. In this article Vanessa Wabitsch from Hinicio elaborates on the future of premium hydrogen GO's.
Download the document here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer