The RECS Market Meeting through the eyes of a US nonprofit
Center for Resource Solutions is a US non-profit and owner of the Green-e Energy renewable energy certification and verification program. The organization recently attended the RECS Market Meeting and wrote an article on their website titled, “Travelogue: RECS Market Meeting in Dusseldorf, Germany”.
The Travelogue was written by Alex Pennock, manager of Green-e Energy. His entire post can be seen here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International