The RECS Market Meeting through the eyes of a US nonprofit
Center for Resource Solutions is a US non-profit and owner of the Green-e Energy renewable energy certification and verification program. The organization recently attended the RECS Market Meeting and wrote an article on their website titled, “Travelogue: RECS Market Meeting in Dusseldorf, Germany”.
The Travelogue was written by Alex Pennock, manager of Green-e Energy. His entire post can be seen here.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015