The RECS Market Meeting through the eyes of a US nonprofit
Center for Resource Solutions is a US non-profit and owner of the Green-e Energy renewable energy certification and verification program. The organization recently attended the RECS Market Meeting and wrote an article on their website titled, “Travelogue: RECS Market Meeting in Dusseldorf, Germany”.
The Travelogue was written by Alex Pennock, manager of Green-e Energy. His entire post can be seen here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer