The European EECS-GO Standard continues to grow
In a recent Markets Committee meeting the Association of Issuing Bodies reviewed recent changes and additions to the EECS-GO standardized countries and/or AIB membership countries.
The changes include:
- Federal Belgium, controlling the Brussels capital region, have applied for AIB membership and are undergoing the review process.
- Grexel will no longer be the Finnish registry provider as of the end of 2014. They are to be replaced by a Fingrid registry.
- Greece is tendering for registry software.
- Ireland has appointed Grexel as the new registry software provider.
- Spain is tendering for registry software that is compatible with the EECS hub. The International REC standard will provide a trading platform linked to the national GO until EECS certificates are available.
For more information on the status of other European countries please contact the RECS Secretariat at email@example.com
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015