The European EECS-GO Standard continues to grow
In a recent Markets Committee meeting the Association of Issuing Bodies reviewed recent changes and additions to the EECS-GO standardized countries and/or AIB membership countries.
The changes include:
- Federal Belgium, controlling the Brussels capital region, have applied for AIB membership and are undergoing the review process.
- Grexel will no longer be the Finnish registry provider as of the end of 2014. They are to be replaced by a Fingrid registry.
- Greece is tendering for registry software.
- Ireland has appointed Grexel as the new registry software provider.
- Spain is tendering for registry software that is compatible with the EECS hub. The International REC standard will provide a trading platform linked to the national GO until EECS certificates are available.
For more information on the status of other European countries please contact the RECS Secretariat at email@example.com
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer