Swedish courts request input from the European Court of Justice regarding legal case
RECS International has been informed that an ongoing court case between Ålands Vindkraft AB and the Swedish Energy Agency has moved to the European Court of Justice for additional information.
On December 4th 2012 the Swedish court requested information on the relevancy if the 2009 Renewables Directive and specifically article 34 in this case. The case has been given a European Court of Justice reference number and will be released in all official EU languages shortly. It is expected that in February an English translation of the Swedish decision will be released. The procedural schedule is at this time unclear, however RECS International will provide more information regarding this topic as it becomes available and document this on the RECS website.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015