Swedish courts request input from the European Court of Justice regarding legal case
RECS International has been informed that an ongoing court case between Ålands Vindkraft AB and the Swedish Energy Agency has moved to the European Court of Justice for additional information.
On December 4th 2012 the Swedish court requested information on the relevancy if the 2009 Renewables Directive and specifically article 34 in this case. The case has been given a European Court of Justice reference number and will be released in all official EU languages shortly. It is expected that in February an English translation of the Swedish decision will be released. The procedural schedule is at this time unclear, however RECS International will provide more information regarding this topic as it becomes available and document this on the RECS website.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer