Survey on corporate sourcing of renewable energy
Members and stakeholders of RECS International are encouraged to take part in a survey on corporate sourcing of renewables.
This survey is part of an independent study for DG Energy. The survey is conducted by CEPS to learn more about the opportunities and challenges (including regulatory barriers) faced by companies when dealing with renewable energy. The study aims to answer two fundamental questions:
1. What are the driving forces behind the corporate sector's transition to renewable energy and the constraints inhibiting its progress?
2. What is the impact of renewable energy on the competitiveness of EU companies?
To complete the survey or for more information please follow this link.
Please forward this survey to relevant stakeholders in your network where possible.
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015