Spain and Germany become AIB member, Spain joins EECS
The Spanish regulatory authority and official GO issuing body, CNMC, has become an AIB member and is now adherent to the EECS Standard. The German competent body for GOs, UBA, has been adherent to the EECS Standard since 2014 and has recently decided to become an AIB member.
The Spanish GOs now being EECS standardized could result in a significant change to the market for GOs in Europe. This change will be implemented for the 2016 electricity production year.
For more information on the development of the Spanish GO system refer to the press release from the AIB here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International