Spain and Germany become AIB member, Spain joins EECS
The Spanish regulatory authority and official GO issuing body, CNMC, has become an AIB member and is now adherent to the EECS Standard. The German competent body for GOs, UBA, has been adherent to the EECS Standard since 2014 and has recently decided to become an AIB member.
The Spanish GOs now being EECS standardized could result in a significant change to the market for GOs in Europe. This change will be implemented for the 2016 electricity production year.
For more information on the development of the Spanish GO system refer to the press release from the AIB here.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer