Save the date: OMC and General Meeting November 28 and 29 in Luxembourg
On 28 November 2019 the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) and RECS International are jointly organizing the Open Markets Committee (OMC). On 29 November 2019 RECS International will be organizing the RECS General Meeting. Both meetings will be held in Luxembourg.
The OMC will take place on 28 November 2019 from 14:00 to 18:00 at the Cultural Meeting Center Neumünster (Neimënster) Abbey in Luxembourg. The OMC offers the members of the AIB and RECS International the opportunity to discuss issues regarding the developments and use of the Guarantee of Origin system. Following the OMC there will be a joint dinner for which reservation is required.
Details General Meeting
The General Meeting will take place on 29 November from 9:00 - 13:00 at Parc-Hotel Alvisse, 120 route d’Echternach, Luxembourg. This meeting is open to members of RECS International (non-members may participate on personal request) and will provide a brief summary of the activities and other updates regarding the organisation. Following the RECS General Meeting there is a buffet lunch at the meeting venue (Hotel Alvisse), for which registration is required.
Registration will open later this year and will be announced via this newsletter. Meeting details and agenda will be available closer to the date.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016