Report from Oslo Economics on GOs (Norwegian)
Oslo Economics, a Norwegian consultancy who offer analyses and advice for government and public and private companies in the power market area, has published the report “Study on Guarantees of Origin” by commission of the Norwegian Ministery of Petroleum and Energy.
The report provides an analysis of how the schemes work, the effects for Norwegian market players and possible legislative improvements to support the development of a robust and reliable renewable market.
The report (in Norwegian) can be downloaded here.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer