Report: Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market
The Green Economy Market Infrastructure company Grexel has created the fourth edition of the “Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market” report, on request of RECS International.
The report collates the basic market development and balance outlook between 2009 and 2016 of 31 European countries. The analysis considers renewable electricity production volumes, issuing and cancellation volumes of Guarantees of Origin, production that is not eligible for certification due to support schemes (e.g. Feed-in tariffs) and analyses how these variables have changed over time. Furthermore the report provides insights and analysis regarding supported renewable electricity volumes by creating scenarios for possible impact of future legislation.
The report can be downloaded here.
Please contact the secretariat for any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change