Reminder: OMC and RECS General Meeting
This is a reminder to register for the Open Markets Committee (OMC) and RECS General Meeting.
The OMC will take place on 20 September from 14:00 to 18:00 at the Marriot Hotel Princesa, Madrid, Spain. The OMC is organized by the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) in collaboration with RECS International and provides actors in the renewable energy markets with the opportunity to get up to date with the latest news on regulatory and systemic developments in the market for Guarantees of Origin. Following the OMC there will be a joint dinner for attendees of the OMC.
The following day, 21 September, RECS International will organize a General Meeting at the same location as the OMC. This meeting is open to members of RECS International and will provide a brief summary of the activities and other updates regarding the market and organisation. Following the RECS General Meeting there is a buffet lunch, which will be held at the meeting venue.
Members of RECS International can register for the OMC and/or the RECS General meeting here. Associated fees will be135,- EUR.
Non-members can attend the OMC and joint dinner by registering here. Associated fees for non-members will be 150,- EUR.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer