RECS member delivers open letter to encourage use of GO in new CSR directive
ECOHZ, a RECS International member, has delivered an open letter to the European Commission asking for, “a coherent approach to how companies report consumption of renewable energy and reinforce Guarantees of Origin as the key disclosure tool”.
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015