RECs Market Meeting dinner party on Tuesday 21 March 2017
An important networking event during the RECs Market Meeting is the evening dinner party on 21 March, which is exclusively for registered delegates. The dinner party is sponsored by ECOHZ.
ECOHZ offers global renewable energy solutions to businesses, other organisations and electricity companies that are providing renewable electricity from a wide range of sources, in many regions and in a range of qualities. Renewable electricity is documented by Guarantees of Origin in Europe, RECs in North America and International RECs (I-RECs) in a growing number of countries in Asia, Latin America and Africa. ECOHZ also provides an innovative additionality solution: GO², which combines renewable energy purchases with financing and building new renewable power generation. Visit www.ecohz.com
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change