RECs Market Meeting 2017 is picking up speed
On 21 and 22 March 2017 RECS International is holding its seventh edition of the RECs Market Meeting in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This is the only European event focusing on the demand side of the European and the international energy market.
Against the background of upcoming legislative changes within the EU this event provides a valuable opportunity for all market players and consumers to network with other involved stakeholders and expand their knowledge of EU and global renewable electricity markets.
The RECs Market Meeting gives the stage to a number of talented speakers from a variety of renewables backgrounds. They will speak about what is happening in terms of policy and legislation, but also about their own strategic choices for procuring renewables.
Many relevant topics will be touched upon: current and prospective legislation, marketing tools and instruments for procuring renewables, setting and using tracking standards and much more. Past speakers have included the AIB, CDP, European Commission, GRI, H&M, IKEA, Nasdaq, Philips Lighting, RE100, The Gold Standard, WBCSD, WRI/GHGP and many more.
The program for the 2017 edition of the RECs Market Meeting is available on www.recmarket.eu.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change