RECs Market Meeting 2017 is picking up speed
On 21 and 22 March 2017 RECS International is holding its seventh edition of the RECs Market Meeting in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This is the only European event focusing on the demand side of the European and the international energy market.
Against the background of upcoming legislative changes within the EU this event provides a valuable opportunity for all market players and consumers to network with other involved stakeholders and expand their knowledge of EU and global renewable electricity markets.
The RECs Market Meeting gives the stage to a number of talented speakers from a variety of renewables backgrounds. They will speak about what is happening in terms of policy and legislation, but also about their own strategic choices for procuring renewables.
Many relevant topics will be touched upon: current and prospective legislation, marketing tools and instruments for procuring renewables, setting and using tracking standards and much more. Past speakers have included the AIB, CDP, European Commission, GRI, H&M, IKEA, Nasdaq, Philips Lighting, RE100, The Gold Standard, WBCSD, WRI/GHGP and many more.
The program for the 2017 edition of the RECs Market Meeting is available on www.recmarket.eu.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015