RECS Market Meeting 2014 website is live!
The RECS Market Meeting 2014 website is live and registration is open!
Go visit www.recsmarket.eu on your computer. Or, open the website on your smartphone and bookmark our site. This way you'll stay up-to-date on the developments of the conference.
The RECS Market Meeting is the only conference dealing with the demand side of the European market for renewable energy.
The fact that we take consumer choice as our point of departure makes the RECS Market Meeting unique. As in any other market, it's up to suppliers to respond to consumer demand. And, like in any other market, there's a great deal of creativity among suppliers who aim to differentiate their electricity products based on quality and price.....
Read more on www.recsmarket.eu
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016