RECS International welcomes new member from the US
RECS International is proud to announce a new member with their head offices in the United States, 3Degrees.
3Degrees offers comprehensive clean energy services to help organizations transition towards a low-carbon economy. In business since 2002, 3Degrees is a renewable energy pioneer and continues to innovate, bringing new products to new customer segments worldwide.
A certified B Corp, 3Degrees has been twice honored for their leadership, including being named “Best for the Environment” in 2016. They are also a five time winner of Environmental Finance’s Best REC Trading Company in North America and an 8-time winner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Green Power Leadership Award. RECS International is happy to have them help develop robust and reliable standards for attribute tracking systems in Europe and around the globe. To learn more about 3degrees please visit their website 3degreesinc.com.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015