RECS International to speak at EMART Energy conference
EMART Energy 2014 will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on 5 and 6 November 2014. RECS International president Claes Hedenstrom will moderate the session, "Renewable electricity - Inside or outside the market?" from 14:30 to 17:30 on Wednesday November 5th.
In addition to Claes, Jared Braslawsky from the Secretariat will present on the subject, "Moving away from feed in tariffs; allowing remuneration of renewable attributes on a cross-border basis".
RECS International members are entitled to 20% discounted tickets for the EMART Energy conference. For more information about the discount please contact the RECS Secretariat.
For more information about EMART please go to their website.
Registration for the event can take place here.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer