RECS International to speak at EMART Energy conference
EMART Energy 2014 will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on 5 and 6 November 2014. RECS International president Claes Hedenstrom will moderate the session, "Renewable electricity - Inside or outside the market?" from 14:30 to 17:30 on Wednesday November 5th.
In addition to Claes, Jared Braslawsky from the Secretariat will present on the subject, "Moving away from feed in tariffs; allowing remuneration of renewable attributes on a cross-border basis".
RECS International members are entitled to 20% discounted tickets for the EMART Energy conference. For more information about the discount please contact the RECS Secretariat.
For more information about EMART please go to their website.
Registration for the event can take place here.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International