RECS International to speak at EMART Energy conference
EMART Energy 2014 will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on 5 and 6 November 2014. RECS International president Claes Hedenstrom will moderate the session, "Renewable electricity - Inside or outside the market?" from 14:30 to 17:30 on Wednesday November 5th.
In addition to Claes, Jared Braslawsky from the Secretariat will present on the subject, "Moving away from feed in tariffs; allowing remuneration of renewable attributes on a cross-border basis".
RECS International members are entitled to 20% discounted tickets for the EMART Energy conference. For more information about the discount please contact the RECS Secretariat.
For more information about EMART please go to their website.
Registration for the event can take place here.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015