RECS International to participate in Polish workshop for Carbon Footprinting
The 2015 Carbon Footprinting Seminar, which is organized by Western Energy Consulting, will take place on 26 February in Warsaw, Poland. Speakers include RECS International, The Embassy of Norway, Bergen Energi, ECOHZ, Clifford Chance, Danone, IKEA and AIB.
This workshop reflects growing interest in proper carbon accounting mechanisms and the need for corporate consumers to have clear guidance for their use of these various instruments, including the EECS Guarantee of Origin certificate.
You can register for this event via the event website here (cost: €320).
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer