RECS International to participate in Polish workshop for Carbon Footprinting
The 2015 Carbon Footprinting Seminar, which is organized by Western Energy Consulting, will take place on 26 February in Warsaw, Poland. Speakers include RECS International, The Embassy of Norway, Bergen Energi, ECOHZ, Clifford Chance, Danone, IKEA and AIB.
This workshop reflects growing interest in proper carbon accounting mechanisms and the need for corporate consumers to have clear guidance for their use of these various instruments, including the EECS Guarantee of Origin certificate.
You can register for this event via the event website here (cost: €320).
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015