RECS International speaker at Renewable Energy Markets in New York
From October 22 – 24 the Renewable Energy Markets (REM) conference will be held in New York City at the Midtown Hilton Hotel. The two-day event attracts participants who share an interest in and commitment to promoting renewable energy and is organized by the Centre for Resource Solutions. The conference brings forward the latest developments in the US renewables sector, as well as developments on an international level.
The secretariat of RECS International will be present at the conference and speak in the session regarding voluntary markets in Asia.
For more information visit the website of REM.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer