RECS International speaker at Renewable Energy Markets in New York
From October 22 – 24 the Renewable Energy Markets (REM) conference will be held in New York City at the Midtown Hilton Hotel. The two-day event attracts participants who share an interest in and commitment to promoting renewable energy and is organized by the Centre for Resource Solutions. The conference brings forward the latest developments in the US renewables sector, as well as developments on an international level.
The secretariat of RECS International will be present at the conference and speak in the session regarding voluntary markets in Asia.
For more information visit the website of REM.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report