RECS International publishes EECS-GO and RECS Standard Contract for Single Delivery
Working with the RECS International Legal Task Force the RECS International Secretariat has published the revised European Energy Certificate System – Guarantee of Origin Standard Agreement for Single Delivery. More than 35 active participants representing 25 different organizations helped the RECS International secretariat shape the standard agreement.
The Standard agreement is made so that individual users can fill-in the variable information about each individual trade while the legal text and formatting remains unchanged. This allows small market players or new market entrants the ability to easily negotiate a single delivery GO trade without focusing primarily on the contractual agreement behind the trade.
The RECS International EECS-GO standard agreement will be available for use by all market players, regardless of membership with RECS International.
The Standard agreement can be seen here
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer