RECS International publishes EECS-GO and RECS Standard Contract for Single Delivery
Working with the RECS International Legal Task Force the RECS International Secretariat has published the revised European Energy Certificate System – Guarantee of Origin Standard Agreement for Single Delivery. More than 35 active participants representing 25 different organizations helped the RECS International secretariat shape the standard agreement.
The Standard agreement is made so that individual users can fill-in the variable information about each individual trade while the legal text and formatting remains unchanged. This allows small market players or new market entrants the ability to easily negotiate a single delivery GO trade without focusing primarily on the contractual agreement behind the trade.
The RECS International EECS-GO standard agreement will be available for use by all market players, regardless of membership with RECS International.
The Standard agreement can be seen here
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015