RECS International moderates part of Scope 2 launch event
RECS International moderated a panel discussion during the recent GHGP workshops in London and Brussels
The GHG-Protocol workshops in London and Brussels (seen here) each attracted around 100 energy and renewable experts from a variety of industries. The main topic was the updated Scope 2 guidance document and the discussions focused on the fact that “Companies Can Now Credibly Report Emissions From Low-Carbon Electricity Purchases”.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016