RECS International continues to welcome new members
RECS International is pleased to announce a new member: Natural Capital Partners. With 19 years’ experience and a global network of project partners, Natural Capital Partners works with their clients to deliver high quality solutions that ensure immediate, positive impact on the world’s natural capital. They work with more than 300 clients in 33 countries to ensure their environmental programmes deliver value for their business.
RECS International is looking forward to working with Natural Capital Partners and supporting each other in meeting the demand for more renewable electricity.
For more information on Natural Capital Partners please visit their website
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer