RECS International appoints new Secretary-General, Peter is thanked
On March 7, 2016 Peter Niermeijer resigned as Secretary-General of RECS International. The former Deputy Secretary-General, Jared Braslawsky, was appointed to the position.
Peter was thanked during the RECS International General Meeting for his years of dedication to the organization. Since the inception of RECS International on December 23, 2002 Peter has been in the position of Secretary-General. The success of the guarantee of origin system in Europe was in part due to Peter's constant drive for improving the tracking system and the information consumers received about their electricity.
Peter will remain active as an advisor to RECS International and as a board member of the International REC Standard.
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015