RECS International appoints new Secretary-General, Peter is thanked
On March 7, 2016 Peter Niermeijer resigned as Secretary-General of RECS International. The former Deputy Secretary-General, Jared Braslawsky, was appointed to the position.
Peter was thanked during the RECS International General Meeting for his years of dedication to the organization. Since the inception of RECS International on December 23, 2002 Peter has been in the position of Secretary-General. The success of the guarantee of origin system in Europe was in part due to Peter's constant drive for improving the tracking system and the information consumers received about their electricity.
Peter will remain active as an advisor to RECS International and as a board member of the International REC Standard.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer