RECS International appoints new Secretary-General, Peter is thanked
On March 7, 2016 Peter Niermeijer resigned as Secretary-General of RECS International. The former Deputy Secretary-General, Jared Braslawsky, was appointed to the position.
Peter was thanked during the RECS International General Meeting for his years of dedication to the organization. Since the inception of RECS International on December 23, 2002 Peter has been in the position of Secretary-General. The success of the guarantee of origin system in Europe was in part due to Peter's constant drive for improving the tracking system and the information consumers received about their electricity.
Peter will remain active as an advisor to RECS International and as a board member of the International REC Standard.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015