RECS International and your data privacy
As of May 25 2018 the EU is implementing a data protection reform through the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR will bring several improvements to deal with data protection violations in the future.
RECS International recognizes the importance of keeping your data secure. To that end the secretariat has created a Data Protection/Privacy Plan, which can be provided upon request.
Please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions related to the way in in which our data is stored or exactly what information is retained about our contacts.
Please note that you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of this newsletter or request to be removed from the database by contacting the secretariat at email@example.com.
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer