REC Market Meeting early bird deadline 28 January
RECS International is pleased to see the large interest in the yearly conference, the REC Market Meeting. This shows that the significance of the role of consumers in the renewable energy transition is being recognised by actors throughout the industry, from producers to traders to consumers and other stakeholders.
This Sunday January 28th the early-bird deadline for the REC Market Meeting will expire. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with RECS International members, stakeholders and consumers working to promote the development of robust renewable electricity markets.
To register click here. (RECS International members can contact the secretariat to ask for login details and register with a discount).
To view the programme, click here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015