REC Market Meeting 2019 Call for abstracts
RECS International is welcoming input for the REC Market Meeting in 2019. This 9th edition will take place at NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky Amsterdam, the Netherlands on 12 and 13 March. This year´s theme: Markets driving growth in renewables.
In 2019 the REC Market Meeting will continue to increase its international scope and focus on energy tracking system developments around the world. Speakers have the opportunity to share their expertise and engage in panel discussions across a number of relevant topics.
To submit an abstract please observe the following guidelines:
- 400 words maximum
- Submissions for product sales will not be given priority
- Please state clearly:
- the position of the speaker
- the focus of your company or organization
- the relevance of your contribution to the overall theme of the conference
- if you intend to provide input based on a case-study, e.g. information from a client
Please send your abstracts before 15 October 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us if you have questions.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer