REC Market Meeting 2018 in just under a week
On Tuesday 13 March 2018 the REC Market Meeting will open its doors in Amsterdam at the Krasnapolsky hotel.
On Monday 12 March there will be two pre-conference sessions, for which separate registration is required.
This year is seeing a new record in attendees, showing the rising interest in consumer influence in developing renewable energy markets and the importance of reliable instruments to support these developments.
It's not too late to register. Go to our registration page for more details.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference!
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer