REC Market Meeting 2018 huge success
On 13 and 14 March RECS International held its 8th edition of the yearly REC Market Meeting in Amsterdam. The conference was attended by more than 320 delegates from many parts of the world.
The REC Market Meeting is a unique conference, taking an exclusive focus on the consumer side of the renewable energy markets. The central theme to this conference, in line with the work of RECS International, is the reliability of energy attribute tracking systems, standardization and the position of consumers in these markets. This year several additional topics were highlighted, such as:
- certificate markets for gas, heat and hydro
- energy attribute tracking systems in fragile regions in the world
- development of EAC markets in Asia
- blockchain developments in renewable energy markets
The full programme can be viewed here.
The conference was sponsored by ECOHZ, Statkraft and other sponsors.
Members of RECS International can access the presentations by following this link.
See more photos here.
(photos by Marijn de Wijs)
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015