RE-DISS publishes 2014 residual mixes
The Reliable Disclosure Systems for Europe (RE-DISS) project has published European residual mix figures for 2014. This is the last year that RE-DISS will produce residual mix calculations for Europe.
Starting with the 2015 disclosure year the Association of Issuing Bodies will take over the responsibility for residual mix calculations. We at RECS International believe that these residual mix calculations (corrected grid consumption mixes) are critical to the reliability of the GO system and the greater acceptance of attribute tracking certificates more generally.
The current 2014 residual mix calculations can be seen here.
RE-DISS is planning their final event for September in Bruges, Belgium. Please contact the RECS International secretariat directly for more details.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer