RE-DISS publishes 2014 residual mixes
The Reliable Disclosure Systems for Europe (RE-DISS) project has published European residual mix figures for 2014. This is the last year that RE-DISS will produce residual mix calculations for Europe.
Starting with the 2015 disclosure year the Association of Issuing Bodies will take over the responsibility for residual mix calculations. We at RECS International believe that these residual mix calculations (corrected grid consumption mixes) are critical to the reliability of the GO system and the greater acceptance of attribute tracking certificates more generally.
The current 2014 residual mix calculations can be seen here.
RE-DISS is planning their final event for September in Bruges, Belgium. Please contact the RECS International secretariat directly for more details.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change