RE-DISS publishes 2014 residual mixes
The Reliable Disclosure Systems for Europe (RE-DISS) project has published European residual mix figures for 2014. This is the last year that RE-DISS will produce residual mix calculations for Europe.
Starting with the 2015 disclosure year the Association of Issuing Bodies will take over the responsibility for residual mix calculations. We at RECS International believe that these residual mix calculations (corrected grid consumption mixes) are critical to the reliability of the GO system and the greater acceptance of attribute tracking certificates more generally.
The current 2014 residual mix calculations can be seen here.
RE-DISS is planning their final event for September in Bruges, Belgium. Please contact the RECS International secretariat directly for more details.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015