RE-DISS preparing webinar on disclosure guidelines for electricity supplier
RE-DISS will be holding a free webinar on Disclosure Guidelines for electricity suppliers on July 29, 2015 from 10:00 – 11:30 (CEST).
RE-DISS see this webinar as, “an opportunity for electricity suppliers to make disclosure information attractive and meaningful to their end consumers.”
For more information from RE-DISS is available here
To register click here
For the draft document follow the link, “6.1b Draft Disclosure Guidelines for Electricity Suppliers – 2015-04-27.pdf"
[July 27, 2015 Update: Final version published] http://www.reliable-disclosure.org/upload/174-RE-DISSII_Disclosure-Guidelines_Suppliers_v1.pdf
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International