Q3 statistics show continued growth in GO market
The Q3 statistics recently released by the Association of Issuing Bodies show that the Guarantee of Origin market has continued to grow.
The statistics show that demand is close to supply; however, due to the way the market is designed, electricity producers that have historically not participated in the market are still able to issue GOs in order to benefit from the additional revenue received from EECS-GO sales. EECS-GO cancellations have already reached more than 300 TWh as of Q3.
At RECS International we are planning an event in January 2016 at which members will be able to discuss the future of GO statistics. For more information please contact the RECS Secretariat at email@example.com
To view the statistics follow the link here.
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015