Q3 statistics show continued growth in GO market
The Q3 statistics recently released by the Association of Issuing Bodies show that the Guarantee of Origin market has continued to grow.
The statistics show that demand is close to supply; however, due to the way the market is designed, electricity producers that have historically not participated in the market are still able to issue GOs in order to benefit from the additional revenue received from EECS-GO sales. EECS-GO cancellations have already reached more than 300 TWh as of Q3.
At RECS International we are planning an event in January 2016 at which members will be able to discuss the future of GO statistics. For more information please contact the RECS Secretariat at email@example.com
To view the statistics follow the link here.
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer