Q1 2016 EECS-GO statistics available in new format
The new statistics for Q1 2016 can be seen here. It is also possible to view ex-domain cancellations where these have been made public by the national issuing bodies.
RECS International is pleased to see the change in statistics which provide market parties and involved stakeholders more insight into country technology preferences.
For more information on statistical analysis prepared by RECS International market statistics please contact the secretariat.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015