Q1 2016 EECS-GO statistics available in new format
The new statistics for Q1 2016 can be seen here. It is also possible to view ex-domain cancellations where these have been made public by the national issuing bodies.
RECS International is pleased to see the change in statistics which provide market parties and involved stakeholders more insight into country technology preferences.
For more information on statistical analysis prepared by RECS International market statistics please contact the secretariat.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015