Q1 2016 EECS-GO statistics available in new format
The new statistics for Q1 2016 can be seen here. It is also possible to view ex-domain cancellations where these have been made public by the national issuing bodies.
RECS International is pleased to see the change in statistics which provide market parties and involved stakeholders more insight into country technology preferences.
For more information on statistical analysis prepared by RECS International market statistics please contact the secretariat.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016