Q1 2016 EECS-GO statistics available in new format
The new statistics for Q1 2016 can be seen here. It is also possible to view ex-domain cancellations where these have been made public by the national issuing bodies.
RECS International is pleased to see the change in statistics which provide market parties and involved stakeholders more insight into country technology preferences.
For more information on statistical analysis prepared by RECS International market statistics please contact the secretariat.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change