Public consultation on CDP questionnaires for 2015
CDP is amending its questionnaires for 2015. CDP runs an annual public consultation process on these proposed amendments to its questionnaires, prior to their publication. During this period, CDP welcomes all stakeholders to review the proposed changes to its questionnaires and submit comments.
The consultation period is from 1 September 2014 to 21 September 2014. The consultation documents are available through CDP’s consultation webpage at: https://www.cdp.net/en-US/Pages/consultation.aspx
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016