Public consultation for Gold Standard Renewable Energy Label now open
As part of its new standard, Gold Standard for the Global Goals, Gold Standard will launch a new quality label for renewable energy market instruments.
The Gold Standard Renewable Energy Label will provide the assurance that the renewable energy projects are developed to the highest quality in terms of environmental integrity, SDG contributions, stakeholder inclusivity, safeguards, and monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV). Gold Standard is now seeking stakeholder feedback on the Product Specifications for the label as part of a public consultation.
RECS International supports its membership to participate in the consultation. A link to the consultation can be seen here.
The deadline for comments is 21 July 2017.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change