Press release Europe Commission says German FiT must work internationally
According to the press release the Commission started an, “in-depth investigation on the EEG 2012 Act” over concerns about the compatibility of tariff reductions for some energy users. The result of the investigation can be seen in the EEG 2014 which will organize tenders, “for up to 5% of the tendered capacity to installations located in Member States which have concluded a cooperation agreement with Germany".
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International