Press release Europe Commission says German FiT must work internationally
According to the press release the Commission started an, “in-depth investigation on the EEG 2012 Act” over concerns about the compatibility of tariff reductions for some energy users. The result of the investigation can be seen in the EEG 2014 which will organize tenders, “for up to 5% of the tendered capacity to installations located in Member States which have concluded a cooperation agreement with Germany".
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016