Presentations available from the Environmental and Energy Aid Guidelines Workshop
On April, 12 2013 there was a workshop organized by the European Commission regarding the modernization of State Aid rules.
RECS International was represented at the workshop and was invited to this workshop because of a previous response to a public consultation put out by the Director-General for Competition.
You can review the presentations from the workshop on the review of the Environmental and Energy Aid Guidelines here
The previous public consultations, including the consultation from RECS International can be seen here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International