Presentations available from the Environmental and Energy Aid Guidelines Workshop
On April, 12 2013 there was a workshop organized by the European Commission regarding the modernization of State Aid rules.
RECS International was represented at the workshop and was invited to this workshop because of a previous response to a public consultation put out by the Director-General for Competition.
You can review the presentations from the workshop on the review of the Environmental and Energy Aid Guidelines here
The previous public consultations, including the consultation from RECS International can be seen here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016