Preliminary reference made to the ECJ on EU law compatibility of national support scheme
The Foundation Renewable Energy Transition (FRET) published a press release titled, "Preliminary Reference made to the ECJ on EU Law Compatibility of National Support Scheme for Renewable Energy".
The press release discusses the court case between Alands Vindkraft AB and Energimyndigheten (The Swedish Energy Agency) in which the Administrative Court in Linkoping, Sweden requested a preliminary ruling from the European Court of Justice.
The Foundation for a Renewable Energy Trasition (FRET) was founded in 2009 and promotes open markets for renewable energy for the whole of Europe.
The origional press release can be downloaded here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016