Preliminary reference made to the ECJ on EU law compatibility of national support scheme
The Foundation Renewable Energy Transition (FRET) published a press release titled, "Preliminary Reference made to the ECJ on EU Law Compatibility of National Support Scheme for Renewable Energy".
The press release discusses the court case between Alands Vindkraft AB and Energimyndigheten (The Swedish Energy Agency) in which the Administrative Court in Linkoping, Sweden requested a preliminary ruling from the European Court of Justice.
The Foundation for a Renewable Energy Trasition (FRET) was founded in 2009 and promotes open markets for renewable energy for the whole of Europe.
The origional press release can be downloaded here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer