Preliminary reference made to the ECJ on EU law compatibility of national support scheme
The Foundation Renewable Energy Transition (FRET) published a press release titled, "Preliminary Reference made to the ECJ on EU Law Compatibility of National Support Scheme for Renewable Energy".
The press release discusses the court case between Alands Vindkraft AB and Energimyndigheten (The Swedish Energy Agency) in which the Administrative Court in Linkoping, Sweden requested a preliminary ruling from the European Court of Justice.
The Foundation for a Renewable Energy Trasition (FRET) was founded in 2009 and promotes open markets for renewable energy for the whole of Europe.
The origional press release can be downloaded here.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015