Preliminary reference made to the ECJ on EU law compatibility of national support scheme
The Foundation Renewable Energy Transition (FRET) published a press release titled, "Preliminary Reference made to the ECJ on EU Law Compatibility of National Support Scheme for Renewable Energy".
The press release discusses the court case between Alands Vindkraft AB and Energimyndigheten (The Swedish Energy Agency) in which the Administrative Court in Linkoping, Sweden requested a preliminary ruling from the European Court of Justice.
The Foundation for a Renewable Energy Trasition (FRET) was founded in 2009 and promotes open markets for renewable energy for the whole of Europe.
The origional press release can be downloaded here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International