Powernext in France officially an AIB member
With Powernext becoming an AIB member the easy, free-trade of Guarantees of Origin can take place between France and 19 other AIB-hub connected registries.
France’s appointed GO issuing body, Powernext, has achieved the highest form of reliability, transparency and standardization with their entrance as an AIB-member and subsequent adherence to the EECS rules for the Guarantee of Origin. Their membership was made public via a press release on July 15, 2013.
RECS International is supportive of all national issuing bodies who chose to join the AIB’s EECS standard for the Guranatee of Origin. We at RECS International believe that only with standardized, transparent and harmonized rules the reality of a European renewable marketplace can exist.
For more information on the entrance of Powernext to the AIB view the press release here
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015