Powernext in France officially an AIB member
With Powernext becoming an AIB member the easy, free-trade of Guarantees of Origin can take place between France and 19 other AIB-hub connected registries.
France’s appointed GO issuing body, Powernext, has achieved the highest form of reliability, transparency and standardization with their entrance as an AIB-member and subsequent adherence to the EECS rules for the Guarantee of Origin. Their membership was made public via a press release on July 15, 2013.
RECS International is supportive of all national issuing bodies who chose to join the AIB’s EECS standard for the Guranatee of Origin. We at RECS International believe that only with standardized, transparent and harmonized rules the reality of a European renewable marketplace can exist.
For more information on the entrance of Powernext to the AIB view the press release here
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015