Parliamentary hearing on consumers in the green electricity market
The EKOenergy organization is holding two seminars in Brussels on January 23rd, 2013.
The first seminar to take place will be titled, “Reducing the carbon impact of electricity consumption”. This seminar will have Pedro Faria from Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) as a speaker. For more information the official invitation can be seen here.
The second seminar to take place will be the public hearing at the European Parliament in Brussels. This event is hosted by the vice-chair of the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection, Sirpa Pietikäinen as well as Kathleen Van Brenmpt from the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy. More information can be seen here.
Both seminars require pre-registration to attend.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International