Parliamentary hearing on consumers in the green electricity market
The EKOenergy organization is holding two seminars in Brussels on January 23rd, 2013.
The first seminar to take place will be titled, “Reducing the carbon impact of electricity consumption”. This seminar will have Pedro Faria from Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) as a speaker. For more information the official invitation can be seen here.
The second seminar to take place will be the public hearing at the European Parliament in Brussels. This event is hosted by the vice-chair of the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection, Sirpa Pietikäinen as well as Kathleen Van Brenmpt from the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy. More information can be seen here.
Both seminars require pre-registration to attend.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015