Parliamentary hearing on consumers in the green electricity market
The EKOenergy organization is holding two seminars in Brussels on January 23rd, 2013.
The first seminar to take place will be titled, “Reducing the carbon impact of electricity consumption”. This seminar will have Pedro Faria from Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) as a speaker. For more information the official invitation can be seen here.
The second seminar to take place will be the public hearing at the European Parliament in Brussels. This event is hosted by the vice-chair of the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection, Sirpa Pietikäinen as well as Kathleen Van Brenmpt from the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy. More information can be seen here.
Both seminars require pre-registration to attend.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer