Outlook of the German GO System
Presentation by Dominik Seebach at the AIB General Meeting in Milan on 6-7 December 2012 in particular regarding the relation between the EECS registry with Öko-Institut as IB and the new RES-GO registry at Umweltbundesamt (UBA) in 2013.
The AIB has requested that RECS International distribute this information as well as the link to the transition rules published by UBA.
The presentation can be seen here
The transition rules can been seen here (In German)
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016