Outlook of the German GO System
Presentation by Dominik Seebach at the AIB General Meeting in Milan on 6-7 December 2012 in particular regarding the relation between the EECS registry with Öko-Institut as IB and the new RES-GO registry at Umweltbundesamt (UBA) in 2013.
The AIB has requested that RECS International distribute this information as well as the link to the transition rules published by UBA.
The presentation can be seen here
The transition rules can been seen here (In German)
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change