OFGEM provides clarifications on the consumption of overseas electricity
OFGEM published their decision on proof of UK consumption of overseas electricity following their consultation from 12 January 2016. Following the release of the document on 19 April 2016 OFGEM published a clarification on 28 April 2016 for 2015/2016 GOs and implicit trading.
The original OFGEM decision from 19 April 2016 can be seen here.
The clarification on 2015/2016 GOs and implicit trading can be seen here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016