Norway announces change in Residual Mix
In order to eliminate the double counting of renewable attributes being traded via Norwegian Guarantee of Origin (GO) certificates, the NVE, or the Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate, has made some changes to the calculation of their Residual Mix.
In order to better align international residual mix calculations Norway will change the cancelation date for the previous years GOs from 28.2 to 31.3. NVE will also publish residual mix figures for the previous year no later than June 1.
For more information please go to the NVE’s English page regarding the change here:
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer