Norway announces change in Residual Mix
In order to eliminate the double counting of renewable attributes being traded via Norwegian Guarantee of Origin (GO) certificates, the NVE, or the Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate, has made some changes to the calculation of their Residual Mix.
In order to better align international residual mix calculations Norway will change the cancelation date for the previous years GOs from 28.2 to 31.3. NVE will also publish residual mix figures for the previous year no later than June 1.
For more information please go to the NVE’s English page regarding the change here:
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International