Norway accepted the RECS trademark
As of the 31st of October, 2012 the RECS trademark and logo have been accepted under Norwegian law.
This acceptance in Norway means that the RECS logo and trademark are now accepted within the EU, the Benelux, Switzerland and Norway.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer